Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, May 12, 2006

TGIF

Yay It is Friday! That means I get relief from the toddler duties for two whole days! Jack has been his cute little self these days. He is such a loving little guy. I really hope that part of his personality stays with him through life. We have this little game that somebody will say "I LOVE YOUUUUU" and point to another person and Jack loves to play along. He will point to Daddy and Mommy with both hands while saying "YOUUUU" So Cute. He also is handling bedtime really well these days. And will yell "Nite Nite" over and over again from his toddler bed as I am walking down the hall.

We are not doing much today. I plan to get the house in a better shape than it is now along with doing the mountains of laundry. Jack is wearing his very last clean short-sleeved shirt today. He is going over to Mam's daycare for a couple of hours. She requested his presence there today for a special "project" they are doing. And you know stupid me didn't put 2 and 2 together until yesterday until it dawned on me that it was for mother's day. Duh! I am sure she is doing something very sweet for the kid's mothers and it is so sweet of her to want to involve Jack. She always tells me that I need to go back to work so she can have him more often and that he is his favorite. And to this I say - Duh! Of course he is her favorite, he is the best little boy in the world. And I am not biased hehe.

That is what is going on over here. I feel kinda burnt out and am glad for a quiet day at home. Of course there is an event with the mothers group at a park today. This particular park is by a fire station and they have little water jets all over the park which is great for the hot days. I am sure we will be visiting that park in the coming months a lot to combat the heat.

I knew it was going to be hot early this year because we had our "June gloom" in early May. We always have like 2 weeks of gloomy, cool weather just before it turns hot and it normally is in June. However, this year we had it a month early and that only means one thing - it is going to be a hot hot summer. Oh yay! I really forget how much the hot weather knocks you out until it gets here. It can totally wipe your energy level out.

Everybody have a great Friday!

No comments: