Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Boo Hoo

I promised my friend Mark today that I would go help him out with some of the accounting work. However, I really really don't want to go! It seems that Jack and I have been so busy lately with the playgroups and other events, that we haven't had a day to ourselves in awhile. I was hoping for a day to stay home and clean my house, do laundry (now that I have laundry detergent hehe) and just relax with Jack. But nope not today nor tomorrow since it is playgroup day at another mother's house. Phew! The schedule we SAHMs keep. When did I find time to go to work? And another thing, I can't believe it has been 6 months since I quit my job. The time has flown by and I don't regret one minute of the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound busier than I am!! And I work 50 hours a week!