Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 13, 2006

MORE COFFEE!!

Jack loves to carry my empty coffee cup around saying "My Tossee" (his word for coffee. Jack speak is really quite easy when you figure out the K sounds are Ts and F sounds are Ss) This morning he was demanding coffee from me. So I go to the pot of coffee in the kitchen and put a few drops in the coffee cup, black at that, thinking that he would hate the stuff. But nope not my kid, he took the mini swallow of the black stuff and went "mmmm". I asked him if he liked it and I got a resounding "YES".

But I am afraid that I have created a monster. He is now walking around holding the coffee cup and yelling "MORE COFFEE". He even slammed the coffee cup down on the coffee table to get my attention to feed his habit. Leave it to MY kid to become addicted to coffee at the age of TWO!

No comments: