Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Confession

I have a confession to make and give kudos to those stay-at-home Mom's out there. I admit that I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow! Now that is something that very rarely happens with me since Jack came around. But since it has just been me and Jack for the past 3 days solid, I am soooooo looking forward to adult interaction. I am looking forward to all the purchase orders, billings, dealing with angry vendors, payroll to run, bills to pay, and having ADULT conversations!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my son to death. I love playing with him and watching him learn and grow. But, after 3 days solid with no other adult conversations except for a few hours on Friday night when we went to visit friends, I am ready to go bananas. I mean there are just so many lego towers you can build, sidewalk chalk designs you can make, and cars to play with. When bedtime came tonight, it felt like freedom!

So you won't hear this many times, but Yay! tomorrow is Monday! Not sure how all the stay-at-home Mommies do it. You have my admiration!

No comments: