Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Just in case you wanted to see even MORE pictures of the boy, well here they are

These are the JcPenney pictures that I had taken and complained mightly about. They finally uploaded them onto the internet and I also picked up those that I purchased. They are cute, but I still stand by Sears as the best for customer service and just over all the best photo studio. This kid is so photogenic and he sure didn't get that from me.


I really liked this one of him laughing. It shows the Jackaroo personality so clearly.






He looks like such a big boy here! No longer a baby (sniff sniff).


He looks so much like Jim and this picture sure proves it. No doubt who the Daddy is with this one.






This could be called "Boy in Thought". You better take a good long look, because he VERY RARELY ever sits still like this. In fact, here it was only long enough to click the picture!


Doesn't he look like he's got something mischievous up his sleeve?





No comments: