Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sears Pictures

When I was in Michigan, we went to Sears to get more pictures taken. I wanted some taken with Grandma and Grandpa. I was very pleased with how they turned out and the people at Sears were so nice. It took 2 sessions because Jack was just NOT cooperating the first time, so they let us come back the next day. Oh and they posted on the internet the same day. The JcPenney pictures I took almost 2 weeks? Nope they are not up on the internet yet and I paid $5 for that service! Sears...free. JcPenney, you will not be getting my business again, that is for sure.



You can see the fat lip he got from his trip down the 3 stairs. I figure it just adds a good story to the pictures!








There was one of me, Grandpa, Grandma and Jack. However, I totally hated it so it will not be shown. The 3 of them look nice however.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Those are great pictures! Glad you are home safe and sound and it looks like you had a good visit (except for the plane ride I guess).

Marty said...

Nice. A lot of diversity of pictures. So I guess when Cooper's a year older, the photographer will be able to take more than 2 or 3 shots before he falls asleep or starts crying or slobbers all over himself.

Jack's Mom said...

LOL Mcandou! Yeah when they hit about 1 year old, they start to get fun to photograph. I remember those photograph sessions all too clearly where you are trying your best to get one good one. I love watching Cooper grow up, amazing what a year brings!

Thanks Carolyn. We did have a good time and it was good for Jack to spend time with his grandparents. He really liked it there.