Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2005

Shitty

Jim left yesterday morning to go help with FEMA. I am not happy about the whole thing. You could say that I am in a pretty shitty mood (I know that I very rarely swear on here, but that is the way I am feeling right now). Jim VOLUNTEERED to go without discussing with me first. He just goes off leaving me and his 2 kids for weeks, possibly months. How he could do that is beyond me. I would cut off my arm first than volunteer to leave Jack that long. But hey I guess fathers don't feel the same way as us mothers? Anyway, he and I had a very LONG phone call tonight which left me feeling like, yep shit! I am also battling this shitty cold and my sinuses are infected. So being alone having to take care of a toddler, 4 animals, and a house, and try to work is a bit hard. You could even call it Shitty!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Dawn, I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. I know from recent experience how hard it is trying to do everything alone (I'm still doing it right now). At least Alan gets to come home for a couple days every other week. I just wanted you to know you are not alone and you are completely right in feeling the way you do!

Marty said...

Well, at least he's doing a very good thing. Some guys would do the same thing, but instead of FEMA it would be fishing with his beer drinking buddies and then heading to Vegas for various adult pleasures.

Anonymous said...

I don't care if he's doing a good thing or not. In my opinion, he had NO right to make such a decision without your input. My hubby does stupid things like that too. They just take for granted that we're going to be there to take care of the kids, house, etc.