Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stuff

I think I recovered from my night of no sleep due to the thunderstorm the other night. Last night, even Jack wanted to go to bed early. So I tucked him in bed around 7:30 and I headed to bed myself. Thank goodness for Tivo because last night was a must-see-tv night. I just watched last nights Gilmore Girls and I just have to say that show is awesome. Rory is being very stupid, but I guess we all have to go through a stupid phase in our life, right? Then I watched the finale to Big Brother. I knew that Maggie had won from reading the internet last night. But can I just say that it sucks! She was the meanest of them all in that house and totally does not deserve the 500 big ones, but oh well. I just hope that she realizes how everybody really thinks of her out here. I thought it was cute when Howie said they were America's last choice. He's so cool! Too bad either him or Janelle couldn't win.

So tonight I am recording Lost. I just got into that show. Pretty freaky stuff.

Not much going on here. I had to go into the office today. Yeah I know on my day off! But we are totally short-staffed and I thought that I would be the good employee (team-player) and help out. Damn I am nice! But I am not gonna be that nice on Friday. I love my 3 day weekends!

I talked to Jim tonight and it is looking like he is going to be there at least another 10 days, probably more. I really don't know how single parents do it because it is driving me crazy.

I would love to go away to someplace fun with Jack this weekend, maybe to the beach or something. I just feel the need to get away from the house and everything. If it wasn't for all the animals that reside in this house with us , I would probably be making reservations as we speak. But there is always that question of who's going to take care of the animals. They are so not worth it! But who knows, I may just take off and see if the neighbor kids can check in on the animals.

Well that is it. I am off to bed and then off to work again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Yes...Gilmore Girls...oh man am I ever an addict. I predict that Logan will try to dump Rory because he no longer likes her acting so dumb!