Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I have just won a 3 day weekend alone with a toddler, what am I going to do next?

Go to Disneyland! That is if I can a) find a neighbor to take care of the 4 leaches (err pets) and b) if I can find our annual pass to Disneyland. I am really hoping that they are NOT in Jim's wallet in MS right now. But, I really think if I can work it out, me and Jack are going to Disneyland this weekend and staying in a hotel for a couple of nights. I figure we can just take our time going through Disney and go back to the hotel for naps and maybe catch some swimming in the pool. Basically, just relaxing from this hellious week that I have had. We'll see if going to Disneyland by myself with Jack is actually relaxing or not (probably not) but it will entertain the boy. And since we have annual passes and it will be free to get into the park, I figure why not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am jealous!!

Carolyn said...

That sounds like a great plan! I hope it all works out and that you and Jack have a fabulous time together.