Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Lazy Saturday Afternoon

Jack and I are having fun with Grandma and Grandpa. He has been really good here. I think however that he is still on California time because he was still wired last night at 11pm! I put him to bed with me and he just giggled for like a half hour before falling asleep. I finally put him in the playpen at 1 am. He is now napping-thank goodness. He looks like he has been in a big ole fight since his fall down the stairs. He has a bruised lip and cheek and his neck is all scratched. But I couldn't believe how fast he got over that fall. In about 2 minutes he was laughing again. Me? I would of complained for a week!

I just heard from Jim and he still doesn't know when or how he is going to get down to help with the hurricane relief. I am proud of him for going and have calmed down since I found out about his little trip. I am also scared for his safety as the images on the news seems like there is complete anarchy down there. It is so sad that some humans have to turn so animalistic in times like this and make it that much worse. I am going to be sending a big care package of Jack's clothes down there when I get back home. I have two huge bags of his clothes that don't fit anymore and figure instead of selling on ebay, they need it much worse down there.

Tonight is my 20th high school reunion. I am looking forward to seeing how everybody has changed in 20 years. Should be fun.

Oh yeah that the weather here is sooo nice. No hot triple digits. Nice cool air - fall is definitely in the air. So nice.

No comments: