Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Disneyland here we come!

Yep, it is all settled. Jack and I are going to Disneyland this weekend. There is one small snafu. Jim has the annual passes in his wallet in MS. But I looked online and you can get a replacement for just $25 - sure beats the $75 ticket cost.

I also reserved a room at the Hyatt (yeah I am going all out this weekend). It wasn't too bad for a rate at $129/night. I figure that I can spend some of that overtime money that Jim is making in the Gulf coast right? Anyway, we will be there Friday and Saturday nights. I am really looking forward to it. I plan on hitting up some of the shows that we don't normally go to when we visit Disneyland because we usually have Laura and she wants to go ride the rides.

I plan not to stress this weekend no matter what. It is going to be a time for me and Jack to have fun and do some relaxing at the hotel pool and who knows what.

Oh yeah and thanks to my friend Janet for saying she would take care of the dogs for the 2 days! She is the best friend in world! The cats can fend for themselves.

So Ciao until Sunday. And of course, I will be back with lots and lots of pictures. After all I am Mad Mom with Camera!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

A very well deserved weekend for Mommy and Jack! Yay for both of you.

Erin said...

Yay for Disney! Can't wait to see pics!