Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Last Set of Pictures from Michigan...I Promise


One of Jack's favorite things to do at Grandma and Grandpa's was to pick the flowers and then shake the flower until all the petals fell off. Really fun stuff!





View of my parent's backyard. Nice huh? I really like how this picture turned out with the morning light over the lake.







Jack and Grandpa.





Jack and Grandpa taking a stroll together. I think they were searching for acorns, which wasn't hard because they were only about a million of them all over the place.






Of course Jack couldn't stay off of Grandpa's tractor. This tractor is the small one, the other big tractor was at the neighbor's. Maybe next time, he will get to ride in the big bucket on the big tractor like I did when I was a kid.

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

Forget the boy,(LOL) I am loving the views of your Parent's place! (even more than those mountains of your's! sorry.)

Jack's Mom said...

LOL Liesl! Yeah they have a pretty amazing place and I agree better than "my" mountains. Its funny, I took that for granted when I was growing up there.